Hello from sunny Singapore again!

Welcome to Lithops Forum! Please say "hi" & introduce yourself.
GreenPixie

Hello from sunny Singapore again!

Postby GreenPixie » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:59 am

Hi everyone,

A big hello to everyone here agn! Finally got around to re-register.. Really missed reading the old webby whereby I can search for tips & pictures in my free time. Well I'm sure it'll b full of info agn! :D

My growing conditions are Hot Hot Hot. We r in the tropics so it's summer whole year round. I grow my Lithops in my balcony away from direct afternoon sun. There is also a plastic sheet to prevent rain from splashing onto them. They enj a bit of cool weather whenever I on the Ac. Yes, I'll lug the whole basket full of C&S into the living room! It's a good thing my collection is small haha.

Accidentally discovered the FB group for Lithops Forum. Why so few updates?! Haha, I am a bit lazy to upload fotos here but no one is too bz for a pict taken w our phones! :lol:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from sunny Singapore again!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Welcome back to Lithops Forum GreenPixie! Thanks for signing up again. Apologies for the missing content, but you're right, before too long it will fill up with excellent content again. Hope you and your Lithops are doing well. Feel free to upload/post Lithops photos to the Lithops Forum Facebook page too. Best wishes. :)
Don't quit, keep growing!

Allan1

Postby Allan1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Welcome back again, GreenPixie.
Allan
Orkney
Lithops,Cacti,Conophytums,Tylecodons,Sempervivums and Sedums

David1971

Postby David1971 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 am

Welcome!